Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Receive VERY Valuable Reward for Participating In New Fitness Coaching Series at Core Health & Fitness - On Line:

Fitness Coaching Series


The Fitness Coaching Series is designed to help you achieve your goals - absolutely without fail. It is extremely valuable for many reasons. Clients pay Fitness Coaches and Fitness Trainers thousands of dollars for this type of guidance and accountability over a period of time. This series will provide you with a tremendous amount of personal growth toward achieving your fitness goals and for free - just for being a member or client of Core Health & Fitness. To start the Series off with a bang - I will be holding a challenge with a generous fitness reward for completing the challenge thoroughly.


Rules:



  1. You must complete each step 100% - save it in a word document and e-mail it to me as completed one step at a time. You will e-mail it to sadie@corehouston.com. You will receive one point for thoroughly completing each step.


  2. You can receive an additional point for each step if you post your completed task on our Face Book Page. Sharing it with our Fitness Community will also provide you with added accountability and support.


  3. There are 20 total points possible. 10 points for completing each step and e-mailing it to me and 10 additional points for posting the completed step on our Face Book.


  4. Challenge ends August 24th. All of the above must be 100% complete by Midnight on August 24th 2009.


  5. You must be a member or a client of some kind at Core Health & Fitness - Grant Rd. Cypress, TX to participate.


Let me know if there are any questions! I can only afford to give the reward for completing the challenge away to 10 people. It is very valuable. If you are serious about achieving your goals and would like to participate - let me know asap on the Blog, Face Book or E-mail me. The first 10 people to respond will qualify. Who's in?
Step #1 of 10 will be posted very shortly.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were a member, I'd be in like a heartbeat...following the steps anyway though! Gotta survive the Adventure Race somehow!!! :)

Sadie Catania said...

Jen- I can assure you that just following along will still give you tremendous rewards! Still go ahead and e-mail me and post everything on Face Book. Those two things will make a big difference. You are going to do AMAZING and have a blast on your Adventure Race!!

tsteele said...

Sadie,
I am sitting at the airport and would like to participate in the new free fitness coaching program. Please let me know what the rules are so i can follow them 100%. Hope Im I got this to you in time. I can't access facebook at work so its good im here at the airport. I need more incentive I guess.

Anonymous said...

Emailing them to you now! :)

Anonymous said...

Count me in!! Hopefully the 10 spots aren't taken already let me know! And does the running club start this weekend? Last I heard I think the upcoming weekend would be the start!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to give it a shot, Sadie! Still have room?

amynwillis said...

Run club will most likely start on the 22nd. I will have every detail by Friday. I'll keep everyone posted! I'm so excited!

Cathy said...

Not sure if I made it - let me know. :)

Becky said...

I want to follow along if there is still room

Becky said...

I tried to post but it didn't let me, if there is room, add me please and let me know what Step # 1 is anyways so I can do it even if it is full

Majestic Images Photography said...

Here are my 3 goals

Goal #1~ to lose 13 lbs in 30 days
Goal #2~ to lose 50 lbs in 4 months/10% body fat
Goal #3~ To lose 70 lbs by my 34th birthday in may

It all down hill from here
thanks Karee