Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Your Virtual Personal Trainer and Dietitian!

WELCOME:
Total Body Training, Total Body Extreme
and Core Health and Fitness Clients!
We have started this blog to give you constant access to all of our expert trainers and dietitian on a regular basis. You can use this blog to ask all of the questions that your fitness heart desires!

Use this blog for questions on:

Nutrition - Post and Pre-Workout Nutrition, "How many grams of _____should I be eating a day?" "What's the best low-calorie alcohol beverage that I can have without blowing my week?" "Anyone have a recipe for _________ ?" Anything at all that you can think of - ASK!

Fitness - "How much cardio should I do on strength training days?" "How do I get by abs flat?" "How do I get rid of cellulite?" "How do I get my biceps popping?" "Do you think I am ready to compete?" ASK ANYTHING!

This will get our community hopping with great material that everyone looks forward to and can use! If you have a question, I can assure you - someone else has the same one! You will be doing everyone a favor by asking and asking and asking!

We will also post daily fitness and nutrition tips to keep your healthy lifestyle in the front of your mind! Let us know what you want to hear about, talk about, learn about, communicate about, need support on. Anything at all! We are 100% here for you and making ourselves available in every way that we can to serve you better and better all the time!

I look forward to hearing from every single client about their progress, challenges, questions, concerns, interests, likes and dislikes.

We absolutely love our clients and members and will do anything to help you achieve your goals and get and/or keep you and your family fit for life!

In health & fitness,
Sadie Catania
Owner
Core Health & Fitness
http://www.corefitnesshouston.com/

No comments: